Portfolio Manager was developed for use by VIMCOR to manage client investment portfolios. After reviewing the available software options it was decided that VIMCOR desired more features and lower cost. It was originally developed in Visual Basic, but changes in the industry necessitated a migration away from VB and is now developed using Xojo. This allowed us to produce versions for Windows, Linux, or the Mac.
Free 30 day trial before any fees are due.
Installation: Simply un-zip the download, navigate to the directory and run PortMan.
- Data Hosted by V/S Tech: $600 Initial Install Fee / $550 renewal rate. (includes Tech support via email and phone.).
- Data Hosted at your location: $450 Initial / $400 renewal rate. (includes Tech support via email and phone.)
Portfolio Manager features:
- Imports data from TD Ameritrade (other custodians can be added. Please Contact us for details).
- Ability to define different product offerings, such as a Mutual Fund only Portfolio, or an Equity Portfolio and have different pricing and break points for each portfolio.
- Re-balance feature based upon different models.
- Ability to fee each client either on a predefined scale (product based or a general fee structure), or a custom fee scale and break points for that client.
- Customizable reports
- Performance reporting (currently still under re-write development) included.
- Salesperson compensation calculation base upon personalized commission schedule.
- Employee/Portfolio Manager record keeping.
- Daily asset report (Price Listing).
Click here to Download Windows Version
Purchase options (after Free Trial period has ended):
Click the PayPal button below to purchase the Hosted version
Click the PayPal button below to purchase the Self Hosted version
free website hit counter code